Speed Post Tracking
The India Post is one of the biggest postal networks in Indian along with much more 1.5 lakh post offices in all over the India. In current years, most of the fresh creative were undertaken in to enhance the performance of the organization. The steps are being taken to the computerized every function like speed post tracking status. One of the great instance of it is a technological improvement is India Post Track features. If you have sent any kind of courier through the speed post courier service through India Post as well as you need to recognize whether it delivery at the exact destination on correct time or else not then there is a speed post courier tracking system. In this, you need to enter the tracking respective number which is assigned to you at the booking.
How to track the speed post delivery & registered post
- The India post registered post tracking is, you have to follow the below upcoming steps to do it successfully.
- Go to the official website page link of Indiapost gov
- After you visit, then you need to need your speed post number or else registered post number in order to track your delivery status.
- In the official website web page of Indian post tracking service, you need to enter the human verifications code in order to track your registered otherwise speed post status.
What is Speed Post Status Message Codes?
- Courier dispatched from the post Office
- In transit may point out position your parcel
- Finally statements delivery status as” speed / registered post delivered
- If you are comforted with online speed post tracking then you can go ahead with the following things
- Initially, visit the website link http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/Speednettracking/
- Now, enter the 13 digit number
- Then, tap on track icon.
- After that, the present status of your delivery can be seen on the screen.
Speed post tracking Track via SMS
- You can also easily track your courier through SMS. For this method, you need to send an SMS to 55352 in the following method,
- Type SP or else EMS <space> speed post number
- Now, type EE123456789IN and of entire 13 digits alphanumeric number
- SP Speed Post number or
- EMS Speed Post number
Here are the speed post delivery durations exactly applicable only on the business working days. If there is any holiday such as festivals as well as weekends are expelled from this. The speed post working hours commonly speed post working hours are around the clock at major branches
Speed Post Delivery Time in days
- The speed post delivery period in local as well as among metro cities takes 2 days to delivery
- The Speed Post Time in remaining place of India takes around four to size business working days.
- The speed post destination period in the internal Ems takes four to ten working days.
EMS Post Tracking Process
EMS is a high-speed international mail service mainly used for sending maximum 30 kg of documentations as well as some other goods easily and conveniently to over 120 countries as well as territories universal. If you use this EMS post service, then you will be able to get several numbers of advantages such as security, economical, speedy and convenient.
Tracking services for confirming the where regarding the packages, along with an entire loss as well as damage insurance network.
In addition, free labeling service as well as pick up the service for even simply one packages
The cost is mainly based on the weight as well as location of the package
The priority is delivery and the delivery day compensations service accessible only for certain regions.
In order to track your EMS things, you need to enter your 13 digits respective entity number for example EZ 123456789XX which is offered to every EMS entity. Moreover, the multiple EMS items tracking are also available. If you are not familiar with the EMS item number, then you can get this number from the sender.
Prior estimating the speed post charges it is necessary for you to have a look at the unqualified items for the speed post. If you decide to send some parcel to the international then you have to be aware of customs taxes as well as banned time in that particular nation. Of course, you can also verify out with the India post.
The International bureau of worldwide postal union sets banned items, in addition to this is the cluster of 120 countries.
- Live Animals
- Currency /gold
- Ignitable things
- Treatment of items incorrectly admitted
- Printed papers for sightless
- the inclusion of correspondence
How to estimate speed post charges?
- The speed post parcel cost based upon the what sort of things, weight as well as size along with Minimum & maximum speed post charges is only Rs 25 in local weight to the grams.
- Hence, for internationals speed post charges estimations you have to go for the reliable website link indiapost.gov.in price calculator page to get exact details.
- Type the weight of delivery in grams and select location country.
India Post Customer Care Helpline Numbers
The speed post customer car number is available for Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Ahmedabad. For any quires regarding your courier parcel delivery, you can ask to your closed speed post customer care center. Commonly, the speed post customer is the center is situated close to the post office. Here is the general customer care number of given below. If you are interested to know much more customer care helpline number then you have to visit the official website of the speed post tracking to get your nearest customer care center.
- The speed post toll-free number is 1800 119 888 (international & domestic)
- For the international Mails the customer care number if 1800-11-2011
- For the India Post Online Complaint Tracking, the immediate cash order helpline number is 011-23036054 and firstname.lastname@example.org.